Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Beseeching.jpg I wonder if any of us have been in a position to have to beseech for any reason.  I looked up the synonyms and none of them really seemed to match this word 100 %.  It's a word that is not used in my experience.  I posted this in approx 2007 but on looking recently I found that I had a few things to fix up, eg misaligned features!   lol  have had enough of it now and the rest that needs fixing will just have to be set aside.  Thanks for looking TB folk. Lots of thoughts going your way.  Rob/yn

Suzette

Reply with quote  #2 
It's all in the eyes as if to say "Pretty please with sugar on top!" Very nice Robyn~
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Excellent work it is in her eyes .
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
It's all in the eyes as if to say "Pretty please with sugar on top!" Very nice Robyn~
  Thanks a lot Suzette.  I'm glad you can see it.  The eyes and other little signs on her face all go to make up the whole.  [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Excellent work it is in her eyes .
  Thanks very much for the excellent mark Don. I'm happy that you think so.  There are other little things in her face that make up the whole expression as well. These bring out the look in the eyes.  [smile] Robyn

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #6 
Like the tilt of her head the lips and so on that is why you did a excellent job A+ and wow
Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Like the tilt of her head the lips and so on that is why you did a excellent job A+ and wow
  Aw Don, that's so nice of you. I wasn't fishing for more compliments you know [rofl]  Yes I know you know   [crazy]  haha, I was just wondering if people in general do realise that part of an expression. Now I know.  [thumb][wave][smile]

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #8 
I think people that do art like you do pick up on things like that more ,even more so then me.
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #9 
Rob, you really are amazing at conveying the emotion that you want to. That goes for all the multitudes of emotions that I have seen you paint. [smile]

bd

COUNTRY KITTY

Reply with quote  #10 
Hello Robyn your paintings are always wonderful[wink] COUNTRY KITTY/Mary I am back [kiss][love][love][love]
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
I think people that do art like you do pick up on things like that more ,even more so then me.
Yes they may do Don, but I think you're very observant, and  I have seen that, and if there is one like you there are probably many more.  [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Rob, you really are amazing at conveying the emotion that you want to. That goes for all the multitudes of emotions that I have seen you paint. [smile]

bd

Thank you so much Bob. I do appreciate your appreciation of my people. I wish sometimes that I could just pick up some brushes and draw some scenes as well.  [rofl] I have done scenes but they end up picture style as well, not reality.  I had one ready to post but I jinxed it and have to fix it up all over again now. [smile]  Rob

Robyn

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTRY KITTY
Hello Robyn your paintings are always wonderful[wink] COUNTRY KITTY/Mary I am back [kiss][love][love][love]
My goodness Mary!    [kiss][love][wave][thumb] Wellcome back!  Such a nice surprise to see you again. Thanks so much for liking my art that much.  Hurry up and get going again , or are you still extremely busy.   [smile]  Robyn

spuddy

Reply with quote  #14 
Great work I like it...it has real feeling
Dave
Robyn

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
Great work I like it...it has real feeling
Dave
  Thanks very much Dave and I'm happy that you do, especially since you draw such great portraits. I used to do lots of different coloured faces back then and I might try to change her skin colour and see what she looks like then.  Cheers,  [smile]  Robyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.