Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
I just changed the background of The Storm so really the same pic. Thanks for looking. Before the Storm.jpg 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
Ah that's a pretty sight with all the purples aglow Vivienne.  I can see a darkening of things as the storm that is yet to come changes the hues. Now if the temperatures would just become more balanced...  [rofl]  Robyn [smile]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
I'd rather be here. Nice work. By the way there are three inches of snow out there today and the sky still looks like the other picture.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
I wouldn't mind having lunch there [smile] Perhaps Rita would like to join us~
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #5 
I would like to have lunch here, minus a storm.

Lovely water, Vivienne.

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Ah that's a pretty sight with all the purples aglow Vivienne.  I can see a darkening of things as the storm that is yet to come changes the hues. Now if the temperatures would just become more balanced...  [rofl]  Robyn [smile]

Thanks  Robyn. Always appreciate your lovely comments. I agree the temps need to be more balanced.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
I'd rather be here. Nice work. By the way there are three inches of snow out there today and the sky still looks like the other picture.

bd

Thanks Bob always appreciate your comments. Hope the weather clears up for you soon. I was about 73 the first time I ever saw snow and like a child I had to get out of the car and play in it.  We live on the coast and we do get the winds off the snow when it is in the  middle of winter.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Suzette and Rita. I always appreciate your lovely comments.  It would be lovely if w could all have lunch together.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.