Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
Back of beyond 5.jpg I copied this from an original oil I did in the 80'Snd will try and take photo of the original to compare.
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice & bright.
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Good job. I've never tried to redo one. I'm not sure it would hold my attention.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
That's very different Vivienne and its beautiful. Love the growth under the trees and all the pretty colours. The path looks great too, especially with the shadows cast on it. All very nice. [smile] Robyn
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice & bright.

Thanks Don I appreciate your encouraging comment.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Good job. I've never tried to redo one. I'm not sure it would hold my attention.

bd

Thanks Bob I appreciate your comment. It is not exactly the same as the original which is hanging on my wall, but then digital is a real challenge and I got as close to the colours as possible.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
That's very different Vivienne and its beautiful. Love the growth under the trees and all the pretty colours. The path looks great too, especially with the shadows cast on it. All very nice. [smile] Robyn

Thanks for your appreciative comment Robyn. This was difficult to do as I copied it hanging on the wall about 10 ft away from me so I did leave a few thongs out, but I was happy with the outcome knowing that digital and traditional could never agree lol.  I did take a photo of it but I can't seem to transfer it over to my artwork.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.