Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Robyn

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Rob, to clear your mind, I publish my pictures as soon as I complete them unless I am just not happy with the quality. You had a good quality pic in storage. I don't have the patience for that. OK, 'Wow', I did not get the Red Riding Hood connection and that's very clever. I wondered what ever happened to her. As far as granny, I thought the wolf ate her. Apparently she hid in the wine cellar. I never remotely thought you were granny. Don will have to do his own explaining.[smile]

bd

Oh thanks Bob. A good explanation.  I actually never thought of this where quality is concerned.  Thanks for liking my idea, but silly me, I should have put that into the narrative.  I really thought the red cape would have given the idea  [rofl]. Actually people from various countries may never have heard the story anyway.  In one of the versions she did get eaten but a wood chopper came and killed the wolf and sliced him so that granny could pop out.  [eek].   As for Red we can imagine as much as we like about her future after that horror story. I reckon she became a huntswoman because of what that wolf did to her granny.  [smile]  Rob.

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #17 
No not you as granny,I was thinking it might be Red Riding Hood, Then I was thinking no not Red, granny does not look wolf like,So then ????? Holding out samething as holding back,That you are more of a pro. with twistedbrush then what we think ,you might be a master pro with Twistedbrush Robyn.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
No not you as granny,I was thinking it might be Red Riding Hood, Then I was thinking no not Red, granny does not look wolf like,So then ????? Holding out samething as holding back,That you are more of a pro. with twistedbrush then what we think ,you might be a master pro with Twistedbrush Robyn.

Ah, thanks Don.  You're clever at picking it, must be the red hood and cookies,  or far seeing eyes.     Aw nice of you to say, but if you saw the state of my layers you may change your mind about "pro" haha.  [smile] Robyn

shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #19 
Delightful scene! I love the transparent curtains, glasses, and hat.

This would make a nice storybook illustration.

A++

Robyn

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
Delightful scene! I love the transparent curtains, glasses, and hat.

This would make a nice storybook illustration.

A++

Hi Rita!  Thanks so much for liking it that much.  That would be lovely to illustrate a story book, there are some amazing illustrators out there. I just love looking at the pictures in story books.  [smile] Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.