Author   Comment  
FreddyT-Power

Reply with quote  #1 

This is My 1st after 10yrs away from Painting w/ Twisted Brush / But this was done w/just a Mouse and nothing else. 15 Min

1ST IN 10 YRS.jpg

Also, w/a Mouse Only and Twisted Brush.

DREAMING.ING.ING 2.jpg

For yrs I've been wanting a Good Drawing Tablet and now after 10yrs this Drawing just a test w/My Deco Pro Medium and Twisted Brush!

MY 1ST.jpg

This one I took My sweet Time 2+Hrs w/my Deco Pro Med ( LOVING IT!!♥) and Twisted Brush. 

My Profile has Older ones by Mouse only

final wings.jpg 

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice work. Welcome back to the art world.

bd

FreddyT-Power

Reply with quote  #3 
Greatly Appreciate it TY! 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Freddy!  Welcome back to creating in TB and welcome to the gallery. Nice play with the various brushes in your pictures. Some of your pictures on your profile page are thumbnails, did you know?  I only use a mouse to draw and so do some others.  Have yet to try another way. Good on you for advancing with a tablet.  Some of your pictures on your profile page are thumbnails, did you know? [smile] Robyn

PS  Also your link to FB on your profile page took me to a locked page.  Don't mind me, I just thought you'd like to know.  [smile]

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Freddy welcome back to the gallery.  I love all your work but the top one is really beautiful in its simplicity.
Vivienne
FreddyT-Power

Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks Robyn I appreciate it, I'm still Learning to understand Size Options. 

1--Your Correct My FB link wasn't Correct ( since it was a Copy n Paste I must have messed it up  ( I FIXED IT )

2--The Ones You say are Thumbnails??...these were when I didn't know I had to SPECIFY a Page size, when Paining on the PC, when I Finished it it looked NORMAL SIZE to me, but I Noticed when I SAVED IT / POST them it was way too Small compared to what I seen when Painting it.

3--I just seen a Video a person from UK showing about Page Sizes.

4--QUESTION :???... What SIZE  I'm I supposed to  use for here in USA??... for it to come out at NORMAL SIZE?? to Post?? or Print??

Plz n TY for your guys Imput! 😉 

FreddyT-Power

Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Hi Freddy welcome back to the gallery.  I love all your work but the top one is really beautiful in its simplicity.
Vivienne

Thanks your kind, I was nervous after 10 yrs wondering if I still had it so it was a QUICK 15 min, and for anyone in Doubt, here is a link to the Video as a Created it the whole 15mins of it.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOq54vnyPjx-Ckrrt0hSLmU7KJURR9vYx8tOFrwzXKsBjKXTp2P954b1p9jvC8Nsw/photo/AF1QipOIXUqSV1RHMhpcvs_Bor9wJ6zcOJlByi9OhrSn?key=VU9rVFliYjhPQk5MMG04S1J4MmplQ0xReFl4NlZn  

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyT-Power

Thanks Robyn I appreciate it, I'm still Learning to understand Size Options. 

1--Your Correct My FB link wasn't Correct ( since it was a Copy n Paste I must have messed it up  ( I FIXED IT )

2--The Ones You say are Thumbnails??...these were when I didn't know I had to SPECIFY a Page size, when Paining on the PC, when I Finished it it looked NORMAL SIZE to me, but I Noticed when I SAVED IT / POST them it was way too Small compared to what I seen when Painting it.

3--I just seen a Video a person from UK showing about Page Sizes.

4--QUESTION :???... What SIZE  I'm I supposed to  use for here in USA??... for it to come out at NORMAL SIZE?? to Post?? or Print??

Plz n TY for your guys Imput! 😉 

Freddy, you can use any size, but the default one in TB looks about 800x600 and is used quite a lot. (I never use less than that).
The next size is good which is "fill the space"  but the next size is "fill space x 2" and I like that one because it's good to start larger and decrease it if you like when posting it, or you can leave it large if you wish.
For printing  you need to know what size print first, and then you can set the exact measurement on the page before you start your drawing. If it's being printed by a company that prints for people, then they know how to reduce a larger size down to the dimensions you're after. 
I'm not in the US so I can't say anything about that bit.
I'm sure others who have seen your question may have better tips for you.

I went to your FB but your pictures were on Google plus?  I made some comments. I saw your video there. How long ago did you make that? I mention it because you were going into edit and undo. Next to the magnifyer there are 2 arrows, one is undo and the other is redo. Saves some clicking  lol. You may be aware of that already. 

Maybe you had magnified the drawing space and that's why you thought it was a normal size. You should be fine with page sizes now. 

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #9 
Freddy - my advise on page size - just advise, not rules. I usually post at around 600x800 or close. Size is up to you. I actually work at 1800x2400 and reduce it when done. That lets me get the detail I want without struggling. Prints come out fine but I don't print often.

bd

FreddyT-Power

Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertLeeDavis
Freddy - my advise on page size - just advise, not rules. I usually post at around 600x800 or close. Size is up to you. I actually work at 1800x2400 and reduce it when done. That lets me get the detail I want without struggling. Prints come out fine but I don't print often.

bd

Thanks for the reply Robert, 

1--I use a 32 in TV as My Monitor so I don't Feel I need to START @ one Size and go Down before finishing, I just want a GENERAL SIZE to Work with since my work is Abstract Art.

A--In order not to re adjust it before I'm done & 

B--In order for it be Posted Online and not look like a thumbnail or so small that it looks blurry when clicked into.

ty 😉 

FreddyT-Power

Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn

Freddy, you can use any size, but the default one in TB looks about 800x600 and is used quite a lot. (I never use less than that).
The next size is good which is "fill the space"  but the next size is "fill space x 2" and I like that one because it's good to start larger and decrease it if you like when posting it, or you can leave it large if you wish.
For printing  you need to know what size print first, and then you can set the exact measurement on the page before you start your drawing. If it's being printed by a company that prints for people, then they know how to reduce a larger size down to the dimensions you're after. 
I'm not in the US so I can't say anything about that bit.
I'm sure others who have seen your question may have better tips for you.

I went to your FB but your pictures were on Google plus?  I made some comments. I saw your video there. How long ago did you make that? I mention it because you were going into edit and undo. Next to the magnifyer there are 2 arrows, one is undo and the other is redo. Saves some clicking  lol. You may be aware of that already. 

Maybe you had magnified the drawing space and that's why you thought it was a normal size. You should be fine with page sizes now. 

Thanks Roby I appreciate Yours and  Everyone's feedback I NEED all the insight I can get.

Google Plus has been shut down since of April of 2019, the link on My FB is of GOOGLE PHOTO and it's a SHARED link so it's Open to the Public.

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #12 
Cool have fun with Pixarra I see a bike in your photo I still have my 1973 Motobecane.
FreddyT-Power

Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Cool have fun with Pixarra I see a bike in your photo I still have my 1973 Motobecane.
Thanks Don I Appreciate it! I have so Much to learn on HOW to use it Correctly  😉

Motobecane is a Sweet Vintage Ride Hold On to it !

What You see in The Photo is My Customized  Cervélo S2 Racing Bike ( All Full Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic )  it's My Pride n Joy!

My Longest Ride in 1 day 114 Miles / My Normal Rides No Less than 60 -80 Miles / But I put her away for now because of the New Terrain , which is why I returned to The Arts. 

[image]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.