VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
A Simple landscape.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Cool
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
This has a different look to it but still shows what you have been developing. I really like the mixed foliage at the bottom. Looks so much like my back woods.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Oh I love those leaves on the front tree Vivienne.  A very nice flow to your pretty and tranquil scene, and it's always nice to see shadows cast. My first post ever was a scene titled simplicity.   [smile] Robyn
VM...OUTTHERE

Reply with quote  #5 
Peaceful looking and warm. Great place for a picnic!
VM
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Cool

Thanks Don Appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
This has a different look to it but still shows what you have been developing. I really like the mixed foliage at the bottom. Looks so much like my back woods.

bd

Thanks Bob. Yes I m trying different things at the moment. Your comments are always appreciated.  You must have rather a lot of land from some of your comments and their is nothing more beautiful than having lots of trees and animals around one.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Oh I love those leaves on the front tree Vivienne.  A very nice flow to your pretty and tranquil scene, and it's always nice to see shadows cast. My first post ever was a scene titled simplicity.   [smile] Robyn

Thanks for your lovely comments Robyn.  Glad you like the leaves on the front tree. They were a mix of different leaves and colours.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VM...OUTTHERE
Peaceful looking and warm. Great place for a picnic!
VM

Thanks Vicky for your encouraging comment. Very much appreciated.
Vivienne
rldavis

Reply with quote  #10 
Vivienne, I have 5+ acres. It is about 1/2 pretty thick woods and 1/2 lawn. This time of year it takes 2 days to mow and it needs it every week to 10 days. That's a lot of work. The back boundary is a canal that's part of the Nisqually River which is fed by the Nisqually Glacier on Mount Rainier. Lot's of animals - Raccoons, skunks, opossums and all other sorts of small furry creatures - including Mazama Gophers, a Federally protected and endangered species. Lots of birds too. Doves, pigeons, geese, quail, ducks, eagles, buzzards and a multitude of songbirds and hummingbirds.

I like it a lot.[smile]

bd
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.