Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,058
Reply with quote  #1 
Which way did they go.jpg 
0
Don Decker

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,760
Reply with quote  #2 
Cute one
0
Robyn

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,126
Reply with quote  #3 
Utterly beautiful Suzette! ... and sweet and cute and everything nice.  love the glowing flowers in the darkness, and that gorgeous bunny, in charge of his domain. Has he lost his little buddies... maybe hide and seek is the name of the game, hopefully to be found again. or it could be something sinister...  [bawl]  ...  [smile]  Robyn
__________________
           let your art flow
  ¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥() ♥♫♪*¸.•’´
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,090
Reply with quote  #4 
A truly stunning work Suzette. Love your lost little bunny and also the flowers.  Maybe like a small child wandering away from mum to explore your bunny has done the same thing. Hope he finds them soon.
Vivienne
0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,058
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Cute one


Thanks Don~
0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,058
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Utterly beautiful Suzette! ... and sweet and cute and everything nice.  love the glowing flowers in the darkness, and that gorgeous bunny, in charge of his domain. Has he lost his little buddies... maybe hide and seek is the name of the game, hopefully to be found again. or it could be something sinister...  [bawl]  ...  [smile]  Robyn


Thank you Robyn, I spent more time trying to name it than I did making it. lol Hide n Seek would have been a good name. In this case I shared it with my mom, the title was all hers chuckle as that was the first thing that came into her mind. I had Hops-Stop  [rofl]
0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,058
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
A truly stunning work Suzette. Love your lost little bunny and also the flowers.  Maybe like a small child wandering away from mum to explore your bunny has done the same thing. Hope he finds them soon.
Vivienne


Thank you Vivienne, happy you like this one.
0
Robyn

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,126
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette


Thank you Robyn, I spent more time trying to name it than I did making it. lol Hide n Seek would have been a good name. In this case I shared it with my mom, the title was all hers chuckle as that was the first thing that came into her mind. I had Hops-Stop  [rofl]
   lol, but they all fit the picture Suzette, so all is cool  [smile]  



__________________
           let your art flow
  ¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥() ♥♫♪*¸.•’´
0
rldavis

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,241
Reply with quote  #9 
Great. Well lit.[smile]

bd

0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,058
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you Robert~
0
teddybearcholla

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 170
Reply with quote  #11 
Lovely!
0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,058
Reply with quote  #12 
Thank you Teddy~

Your comments are always much appreciated.
0
COUNTRY KITTY

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 79
Reply with quote  #13 
Beautiful 
0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,058
Reply with quote  #14 
Thank you so much Mary~
0
shutterbuggy

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 360
Reply with quote  #15 
Most sweet!

I like everything about this, Suzette. The flowers are delightful. The rabbit is precious. The flat sky works well with the ground activity.

__________________
Happy painting,
Rita
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.