Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
When all should be asleep...-1024.jpg 
... but should we really need to be?  Is she aware? Is he a watcher, a threat or a protector...
My regards to all. Robyn 

(edited by Ken because the smiley were causing an issue with the image list)
Sorry ken, I won't do that again...  I thinks it's still happening but never mind. 

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Good to see more of your work Robyn  good job
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks a lot for thinking so Don. I'm still trying to find all the ones that are finished and ready to go, or almost. [comp] Robyn
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
He could be all of that, if he is her pimp,which would not  be a good thing
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
So good o see your work again Robyn.  I love the questions posed.  I think she is very wary and also aware of being watched.  The fellow in army camoflauge is a bit creepy and maybe she is feeling bad vibes? Mind you she does have a bit of a smile on her face so maybe she is playing games with her returning soldier.  Whatever I love it.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
He could be all of that, if he is her pimp,which would not  be a good thing

Don, what an interesting observation!  I didn't think of that sort of angle and I like it... [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
So good o see your work again Robyn.  I love the questions posed.  I think she is very wary and also aware of being watched.  The fellow in army camoflauge is a bit creepy and maybe she is feeling bad vibes? Mind you she does have a bit of a smile on her face so maybe she is playing games with her returning soldier.  Whatever I love it.
Vivienne

Thaks a lot for loving it and the questions Vivienne. Yes she is aware and wary. That may be a little smirky smile as she knows karate  LOL .  I like the returning soldier theory too, another angle that I didn't think of. [smile]
Looks like I messed up the image list at the top of the page.   trust me to mess up 1st time round... Robyn

Val

Reply with quote  #8 
Robyn, this is terrific. Love your work,

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi there Val, and thanks so much for the love. I'm very pleased you like it and appreciate it a whole lot. I will await your next one...  [smile] Robyn
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Rob,

Great without saying, to have your paintings of lovely ladies back again after your absence, and recovery time.
Yep - I wonder what he is actually doing, not exactly skulking in the trees is he?   Hmmn - made to wonder.

Cheers Isla 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks very much for the welcome Isla. Yes he is in the open isn't he, but he probably thinks she is unaware. He might be about to get his comeuppance, and maybe not. I think he's a protector myself.  [smile] Rob
Eporedia

Reply with quote  #12 
It's good! your image tells a story, it's up to us to choose whether it's good or bad!
Robyn

Reply with quote  #13 
Thank you very much for reading the unwritten story Eporedia, and thinking it's good. Yes, many prefer to interpret the pictures themselves, and others like narrative art, I do too.  My pictures usually have a bigger story to go along with the picture, but not this time. Viewers don't need to read the stories if they don't want to, in other words we do what we want to do as independent individuals. Thanks again, Robyn  [smile]
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #14 
I like your stories, Rob. Always have.

His texture matches that of the sky/air, so I think he's a spirit. I don't know if he's good or evil, though. Better to err on the side of caution.

Robyn

Reply with quote  #15 
Hiya Rita! Thanks so much for the story likes. Another different interpretation from you that I find interesting. It's amazing how various minds work, so many different ways of looking at things. It blows my mind sometimes but I begin to see their various points of views. There used to be a nun on TV who explained old famous paintings by pointing out individual little things in the painting. I found it so fascinating and I looked at the painting with new eyes and enjoyment. I missed that show so much when it stopped, or when NZ TV stopped bringing it in.  Erring on the sign of caution is good  [smile] Rob
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.