Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the new Pixarra forum!

Yes, we realize we moved forums not long ago but we are still looking for the perfect fit. Hopefully this new forum will have a home here for a long time to come.

Features here should be similar to what we have had before. There isn't a dedicated image gallery, however, in place of that we will now have member albums where members can create their own albums!

We are working on moving content from the old forum to here but it's not known yet if this will be successful. In the meantime if you need to get to the previous forum the direct link is:

http://2smoc9iiqosrsc18t0.plushcontent.com/

However, this link will be disabled in a week or two.

Ken Carlino
Pixarra
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
It will be interesting to see how this new one will progress Ken. All the best with it then...  ðŸ˜Š Rob
PS I posted a fun comment in the thread about the free giveaway for new registrations, but I now see it should have been here.  ðŸ˜°

William

Reply with quote  #3 
It would have been better if you had warned your members a little sooner that the forum was moving, and you should have automatically  moved the existing accounts to this forum! Also the SPAM problem is back and needs to be sorted!
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
I already asked this question but it's not showing. I hope it doesn't double up.

There doesn't seem to be a list of members. (unless I'm too blind to see it)  It's necessary for an easy find of the member's picture folders, otherwise we would have to find a comment by the person we are interested in viewing their work.  Maybe I'm wrong about that though.  I'm sure someone will put me right.  ðŸ˜¶ Rob

Surov

Reply with quote  #5 
I continue to be a devoted fan and fanatical apologist of The great TwistedBrush painting program of all time !

PS. I hope new forum will have a more careful supervision of moderators to protect from spammers.

Surov

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by William
It would have been better if you had warned your members a little sooner that the forum was moving, and you should have automatically  moved the existing accounts to this forum! Also the SPAM problem is back and needs to be sorted!

Hi William,

Unfortunately we weren't able to migrate existing accounts. The other forum is still accessible to retrieve and repost here if needed. 

Ken
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surov
I continue to be a devoted fan and fanatical apologist of The great TwistedBrush painting program of all time !

PS. I hope new forum will have a more careful supervision of moderators to protect from spammers.

Surov

Hi Surov,

Good to see you hear! Yes we will be looking for moderators here to help remove spam. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an automatic way to handle this well on any forum system. Aside from pre-moderating posts which also isn't good.

Ken
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
I already asked this question but it's not showing. I hope it doesn't double up.

There doesn't seem to be a list of members. (unless I'm too blind to see it)  It's necessary for an easy find of the member's picture folders, otherwise we would have to find a comment by the person we are interested in viewing their work.  Maybe I'm wrong about that though.  I'm sure someone will put me right.  Ã°Å¸ËœÂ¶ Rob

Hi Rob,

Member list can be found here:

[007802a4c782fdb5a19a6c12e86bcc90]

Sandra Chung

Reply with quote  #9 
4th rebirth of Pixarra Forums. And just when I was starting to get used to the 3rd version. 😃

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarra

Hi Rob,

Member list can be found here:

Thanks a heap Ken, I knew that couldn't be right. Have to remember to click on those 3 little lines that are abounding on all sorts of sites.  No a-z though?  ðŸ˜‡  Rob

kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #11 
Yes Rob, it's the less cluttered look. If something doesn't work just keep clicking odd and ends until something good happens. 😉

Ken
convinced

Reply with quote  #12 
Great Ken no problem. Renewed my membership, changed my avatar and posted four pictures without a hitch. Well done
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by convinced
Great Ken no problem. Renewed my membership, changed my avatar and posted four pictures without a hitch. Well done

Great to hear, thanks for joining!
Ken
dcolb121

Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for the update.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #15 
Love the new format Ken and I hope it all works out well for you.  I makes it easier to see the artwork instead of going to artwork and trying to see what has been posted and by whom.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.