Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #1 
Something old from the "old" gallery.

DuarteWaiting for 2012.png 


__________________
Boavida
0
rldavis

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 571
Reply with quote  #2 
Very nice work. Good to see you again.

bd

0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 392
Reply with quote  #3 
Hello Duarte, this may be old but it isn't one that I had seen. Thank you for sharing.
0
Don Decker

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,041
Reply with quote  #4 
cool work ,we need to see more art from more people
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Hello Duarte, this may be old but it isn't one that I had seen. Thank you for sharing.


Thanks, Suzette; I just made it a bit darker...

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Very nice work. Good to see you again.

bd


Thanks, Rldavis, just bringing back some oldies.

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
cool work ,we need to see more art from more people

Thanks Don, but this is a very old digital painting from the old Pixarra Gallery.

__________________
Boavida
0
Robyn

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 578
Reply with quote  #8 
Your work never ceases to be amazing and interesting Duarte. It's good to see you again. I love your volcano with the brilliant colours and the brilliance of your lady's hair. Now the wait is for 2019. :) Robyn.
__________________
           let your art flow
  ¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥() ♥♫♪*¸.•’´
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Your work never ceases to be amazing and interesting Duarte. It's good to see you again. I love your volcano with the brilliant colours and the brilliance of your lady's hair. Now the wait is for 2019. 😉 Robyn.

Thanks a lot, Robyn; good to see you too.

__________________
Boavida
0
Isla Burridge

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 127
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Duarte,

I don't remember seeing this one either.   Love it.   Good to see you around again.

Cheers Isla 

0
spuddy

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 74
Reply with quote  #11 
Nice to see you and your lovely work again Duarte Hope you are keeping well
dave
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla Burridge
Hi Duarte,

I don't remember seeing this one either.   Love it.   Good to see you around again.

Cheers Isla 


Thanks Isla; but it has been posted in the old gallery.

Cheers Duarte

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
Nice to see you and your lovely work again Duarte Hope you are keeping well
dave

Hi, Dave

Thanks a lot. I'm alright, thanks.

__________________
Boavida
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.