Author   Comment  
methodman

Reply with quote  #1 
I am trying to understand what time displacement and disposition mean and boost.  I was looking for some time parameters to follow the flow.  Can anyone explain better than I am.  I get to teach Twisted Brush to other people but I am not sure what  this means in creation of brush strokes.    Thanks.  Is there a difference between the two?

kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm sorry I don't understand the question. Perhaps you can share more context of the question?
methodman

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm trying to find the equivalent of the spacing parameter for continuous time disposition which takes, uses dab spaced dab typed   From the Painter manual Corel Painter creates the stroke with a series of dabs by adjusting the spacing between the dabs you can create the continuity of the brush stroke.  The spacing controls let you adjust the distance between brush dabs in a stroke.  The minimum spacing slider specifies the minimum number of pixels between dabs.  If you don't want a( minimum, continuous)  stroke. You can adjust the minimum spacing to create a dotted line or a dashed line.  Each dotted or dashed represents one brush dab.  In TB is there some examples of brushes that leave a series of dots by stroking slowly and can dot and dash  and make a continuous line.  By the speed of the stroke?  
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
I responded in the other post where you asked about spacing. Most spacing in TwistedBrush is distance based. However, with the brush effect "Dab Mode Rate" there is the idea of time based. 

Take a look a the "Pro Clip Particles" brush for an example. Note: It will use whatever is on your clipboard.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.