Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
The coming of a tender age.jpg From a tomboy to a real life girl...
A very old one that never was posted. I was practicing getting good contours to the cheeks etc.  Had to touch it up just a tad as there were speckles here and there.  ...
All the best to all...  ✻✿ ✻ Rob/yn   ♥ 

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Good job Robyn ,a little bit of a tomboy is nice  but not to much .
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
Might be an old pic Robyn but certainly very up to date.  What pure innocence you have captured in the expression with proud parents looking on.  One of your best and I truly love it.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Good job Robyn ,a little bit of a tomboy is nice  but not to much .

Thanks a lot Don. Yes climbing trees and all sorts of other boyish fun is great, but let the girls come near the boys clubhouse or tree hut and watch out!  [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Might be an old pic Robyn but certainly very up to date.  What pure innocence you have captured in the expression with proud parents looking on.  One of your best and I truly love it.

Thanks very much Vivienne.  Yes up to date as that never stops...  The parents are exchanging the look with each one feeling something a bit different. I know it's hard to see that but I couldn't make the faces lighter without messing it all up.  lol   [smile] Rob

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #6 
I think you might have been a tomboy Robyn lol
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
True to your style even then, unmistakable as one of yours Rob. 
Ken
Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
I think you might have been a tomboy Robyn lol

hehe and you could be right Don. Just a little bit tomboy. I used to roam the countryside all by myself all the time, making houses in the long grasses as I went, with corridors, bedrooms, kitchen etc.  I explored the pine forests just about everyday.  I had 8 siblings that could have come too if they had that in them. i used to make believe all the time, in a daydream state and I even missed out on certain things like outings because I was so busy daydreaming and hadn't done my chores. I would just shrug it off as I had better things to get up to, and I would immediately get on with my imaginative dreams.  I drew a picture about my trips to the pine forests and as I said in the story at the time, there were 2 suns, one for them and one for this girl. In other words she was forever late getting home after school because of the diversions. (no one knew that was about me). The pic is still in the showcase but no story.  So sorry for this long personal answer Don and from such a simple comment from you.  haha  I just like to talk... [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarlino
True to your style even then, unmistakable as one of yours Rob. 
Ken

Thanks muchly Ken.  I know... i can't seem to help it.  I have done a few where I did a rougher style but it still didnt fool anyone!  I'll keep trying as I have the energy for that arising...  [smile] Rob

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #10 
Don't be sorry that is cool ,you had a lot of fun making houses in the long grasses ,That was fun to do, I did it too .
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
I'm sure boys would not make those grassy houses if it was a sissy thing to do Don, so I must have been a tomboy. [wave]
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #12 
Hi Rob,

As Ken said - unmistakably yours and a lovely face as well.   Can see the shift in age from Tomboy to young lady.   Good stuff.

Cheers Isla 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla Burridge
Hi Rob,

As Ken said - unmistakably yours and a lovely face as well.   Can see the shift in age from Tomboy to young lady.   Good stuff.

Cheers Isla 

Hi Isla and hanks a lot, always good to hear from you and see you. I'm so glad you could see the "shift" and also like it. It's sometimes too subtle for many who don't have time to study something. Hope you are keeping well in your busyness.  [smile][wave] Rob

shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #14 
So, so sweet, Rob. Everything about her is beautiful, including her delicate blouse.

A++

Robyn

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
So, so sweet, Rob. Everything about her is beautiful, including her delicate blouse.

A++

Thanks so much for your thoughts Rita and the good mark!  I think the father is a tad worried about this event, but the mother understands...  [smile] Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.