Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
At long last we are out of winter and into the lovely warmth of spring Springtime.jpg 
rldavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Pretty cool. I like the technique on the flowers. Around here we won't see any more of those for a few months.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #3 
Great spring colors Vivienne, I am just getting ready to enter fall/winter.  I'm so ready 😉
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice spring time look
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Pretty cool. I like the technique on the flowers. Around here we won't see any more of those for a few months.

bd

Thanks Bob I appreciate you liking this.  You must be going into winter where you are,  Our winter was really bad this year and now the warmer weather is here which is great for the old bones.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Great spring colors Vivienne, I am just getting ready to enter fall/winter.  I'm so ready 😉

Thanks Suzette, your comment is appreciated and I hope your winter isn't too cold.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice spring time look

Thanks Don, I appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
This is so pretty Vivienne!  If that is the brush I'm thinking of, then this is the best I've seen it used.  Warm and inviting for sure and I just Love the tartan pattern and colours behind that central flower. 
18 degrees here today and yesterday, but the diff' is, yesterday the sun shone brightly and it was so hot, today it's overcast and definitely not hot. But definitely spring... No heaters for several weeks now.  [smile]  Robyn

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
This is so pretty Vivienne!  If that is the brush I'm thinking of, then this is the best I've seen it used.  Warm and inviting for sure and I just Love the tartan pattern and colours behind that central flower. 
18 degrees here today and yesterday, but the diff' is, yesterday the sun shone brightly and it was so hot, today it's overcast and definitely not hot. But definitely spring... No heaters for several weeks now.  [smile]  Robyn

Thanks Robyn for liking this. The brush is Large yellow flower in the nature flower collections and the tartan look is just a bit if filtering of strings.
Appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.