Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
Seeing we are in the middle of a really cold winter I thought I would post this old pic with the addition of falling snow.  I painted this many years ago. Snowfall 2.gif 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Very Good! V
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
We have some heat in Chicago right now so this is a refreshing painting to look at!
Ken
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Very Good! V

Thanks Don, your comment is appreciated.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarlino
We have some heat in Chicago right now so this is a refreshing painting to look at!
Ken

Thanks Ken for commenting.  I would love some of that heat as I really hate the cold. We are still a long way from summer over here so we keep warm the best way we can.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Oh that is gorgeous Vivienne and the snow falling adds such a lot to your scene.   It's a lovely layout and so neat to have a river/stream running through it. I wonder how we would go having a lot of snow down this way, especially if it is heavy as in the US. I know that many would love it.   [smile] Robyn
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Oh that is gorgeous Vivienne and the snow falling adds such a lot to your scene.   It's a lovely layout and so neat to have a river/stream running through it. I wonder how we would go having a lot of snow down this way, especially if it is heavy as in the US. I know that many would love it.   [smile] Robyn

Thanks for your lovely comment Robyn.  I saw snow for the first time coming back from an assembly about 4 years ago.  Of course Roy had to stop the car and we had to make a few snowballs.  People who lived close by must have thought I was some mad old lady because I was carrying on like a kid.lol  Even the cows had their heads over the fences.
Vivienne
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #8 
Cute!

I would like to have lunch here.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.