Author   Comment  
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Ken - Well I created a earlier date restore point - it was worse - so reinstated present date.

Now for some reason everything is working and I have copied and pasted between applications and also opened images from my files.   I had forgotten about the left hand click on mouse to activate tools - but the note to do this only came up after I had reinstated present date.

What I do not have sorted is the Panel for Artsets on left hand side.  Limited sets on show.  Can only access from "Art Sets" at top of page?   What do you reckon I can do about this - have tried numerous things but no luck.

Help!!!

Cheers Isla 

kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Isla,

From the description I don't fully understand the issue you are running into. Would you be able to make a screenshot or short video showing what the problem is?

Thanks,
Ken
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Ken,

Thanks for your patience in my ongoing saga of "woes".     On Artsets panel all that will show up is list of actual brushes within a particular artset - e.g. Cover Paints - just shows the brushes within the set on side panel.   Not the list of Artsets and then being able to click in to that particular artset to select a brush within it.   Is that clear.   I'm not sure I know how to take a screenshot???     I can access through main Artsets - but not as convenient of course.

Hey - I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year and my thanks for continuing to make Twisted Brush such a great programme to use.   Don't know what I'd do without it.

Cheers Isla 
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Isla, sorry this isn't clear for me still. Generally you can use the Print Screen key to make a screenshot, save the file and then attach the file here. 

Thanks and happy holidays for you as well!!

Ken
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Ken,

Sorry to be late getting back to you but have been away spending Christmas Day and a few extras with my family so have just arrived home and checking my emails. I seem to have got around my problems – I think they may have been caused by one of Microsoft’s updates as there are another couple of minor notices coming up as well – nothing to do with Twisted Brush.

Many thanks for your patience – I did not install a new programme altogether after all – refer my email re Code Number, which incidentally I did not receive – probably because it was sent by Yani (is she your daughter perchance?) I went back to my originals and all is more or less O.K. now. I trust you and your family had a great Christmas Day (I certainly did) and I wish you and yours all the best for the New Year. Hope it’s not to cold up your way – it’s very warm and sunny here.

Cheers Isla
Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Isla,

I resent the email with your license key from the email support@pixarra.com. If you don't see it Inbox, please look at your Spam folder.

Regards,
Yana
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Isla,

Great to hear you worked around the issue. Yana, has sent your license key. 

Thank you from moderately cold Chicago and Happy Holidays for you!

Ken
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.