Author   Comment  
methodman

Reply with quote  #1 
Is it possible to make a page size larger after importing an image.  I am able to import images to use them for tracing, but whe I decide to make a page larger all the work I've done disappears.   Are we required to decide the objects we want to  use and measure them out before hand?  Or am I using bad form to increase the page size?
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Yes, use the menu Page > Set Page Size at anytime to adjust the size of the current page. The image will remain (not resized) and positioned according to the 9 position dots on the Set Page Size dialog.
Lorenzo

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi:
   If you want to enlarge the image as well.
Above the Tool Bar to the left of Filters>>>
You will find Image >> click  on this then set new size.
methodman

Reply with quote  #4 
I've tried out the paper but it seems that after adding paper to it, TB insits on closing.  I had thought that it was maybe because I was using too much memory on my computer, but it keeps closing.  Any ideas why?
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
That isn't expected. Please check your system log or virus scanner to see if it is blocking (and closing) the application.
methodman

Reply with quote  #6 
I thought it might be related to my Virus detector, so I checked in the exception access and TB is already on that list.  TB will close after any attempt to sketch. 
methodman

Reply with quote  #7 
Where is the log script found, there doesn't seem to be a system or a log directory.
methodman

Reply with quote  #8 
I ran it in Administrator mode and it came in with a page size, and didn't crash.  This is different behavior from the other run, because only the canvass size would load and anytime I added paper.  TB would crash (which is odd)  I never had a problem with it closing.  But in administrator mode it does just fine.  
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the update!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.