Author   Comment  
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Ken,

Thought I had only the problem of not being able to access pictures and place them in Twisted Brush now find nothing is actually functioning.

Am about to take my computer  back to before I installed 24.5 and 24.6 as it may be one of the Microsoft updates that upset everything - won't be the first time.

I will let you know how I got on.

Cheers Isla
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
To test things you could always install a version into a completely different directory. Your images won't be located but you can at least check if the version is working correctly for you.
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Ken,

Thanks for advice I will try that if the problem starts again. Have had to do it with other odd programmes that probably Microsoft Word does not like being there? I have answered all on the Problems section of the Forum. Have a wee read. Rather than me repeating myself. Many thanks for the 2 emails – I go into panic mode if I can’t use Twisted Brush – despite not having posted much lately due to lack of time involved with other things I do definitely use it in my Editors role. Hope to post more stuff next year.

Cheers Isla
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Ken,

Downloaded 24.6 (only one available in 24 range) and put it into a different directory but no different as to lefthand side panel and Art Sets.   Can work with them - but unfortunately need my Perpetual Licence Number to keep it functioning.   Tried to open Twisted Brush in other Directory but no luck.    I do not seem to have the latest key number as it refused the one I thought was it.
Sorry to be so messy - but would you please send me my key number again to open and retain the version I have now otherwise I am in big trouble.

Many thanks Isla 
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Ken,

Have posted in the forum “Problems”. Occurred to me an email may be better. I tried installing 24.6 (it was either that or a 23 version which I did not want as been there done that) into a different folder/directory and was successful but it is the trial or buy version and now I have to have the Key Code to fully utilise it. I do have a perpetual Licence but unfortunately cannot locate key for it. Can only find earlier ones which of course do not work. On trying to open my previous version in another folder was unable to - it appears to be inoperational as the only icon to open is latest download.

Would you please forward the Key to open my download of 24.6. All somewhat messy I should have left things as they were and worked round the only remaining problem – namely “The Artsets”

Many thanks – sorry to take up so much of your time but I m lost without Twisted Brush.

Cheers Isla
Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Isla,

I sent the key to your email.

Regards,
Yana
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.