Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Remembering....jpg I had a go at drawing a more realistic looking man for a change, and also a more mature one. He has more memories to remember...    ♫♪  

Suzette

Reply with quote  #2 
He is a very nice looking male, very seasoned [smile]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Excellent Rob. The changes are obvious and you did quite well outside your envelope.[smile]

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Excellent you did good with his expression it shows that he is thinking about memories the way you did his eyes looking down somewhat lots of memories
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
He is a very nice looking male, very seasoned [smile]

lol, thanks a lot Suzette. I like the seasoning idea.   Suddenly out of the blue I drew this. [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Excellent Rob. The changes are obvious and you did quite well outside your envelope.[smile]

bd 
Thanks a lot Bob.  The envelope flap came unstuck and I was suddenly urged to draw this imaginary man.   Maybe it was because of the encouragement to do something different from several of you  [smile]  Rob 

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Excellent you did good with his expression it shows that he is thinking about memories the way you did his eyes looking down somewhat lots of memories
Thanks so much Don. I'm very glad you can read that expression.  If no one can read the expressions that I do then all is in vain  [rofl]   What would we do without our memories, and plenty of them.    [smile] Robyn 

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
What a lovely handsome mature man Robyn. Yes I can tell he has some wonderful memories just by the expression on his face. Beautiful eyes and other features.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
What a lovely handsome mature man Robyn. Yes I can tell he has some wonderful memories just by the expression on his face. Beautiful eyes and other features.
Vivienne
Thanks a lot Vivienne. I' m happy you thinks he's alright...  and good looking...   it will be interesting, if I pursue this course, what I will come up with, but I do love doing my usual stuff.  [smile] Robyn

Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Rob,

Well you certainly don't paint men too often and this time a big change for you an older fellow.   I often think older people have much more interesting faces - showing how they have lived -  every wrinkle and grey hair has a tale to tell.   Whereas the younger faces show they have a lot of living to do yet.   Nice one!    Hey it's raining here today - we certainly need it, so dry everywhere.

Cheers Isla 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla Burridge
Hi Rob,

Well you certainly don't paint men too often and this time a big change for you an older fellow.   I often think older people have much more interesting faces - showing how they have lived -  every wrinkle and grey hair has a tale to tell.   Whereas the younger faces show they have a lot of living to do yet.   Nice one!    Hey it's raining here today - we certainly need it, so dry everywhere.

Cheers Isla 
  Thanks a lot isla.  The big change here is noticeable when I look at other faces I've done digitally.  I've always been able to sketch more realistic type faces on paper,  but in TB i just went for the other type of picture book pics that I do.  I just adore all the colours we can use so freely and went crazy on that aspect as I had mainly drawn in b/w on paper.  (I can't traditional paint for nuts).  It's true what you say about the interesting faces as people become more mature, and I love the young faces too. I just love faces, period... Yes rain at last, I've been waiting for months for a decent rain.  I'm sure it will disappear soon, but the chill is setting in now.   Take care now and I'm sure we will be enjoying more of your art as you are forced indoors,  [rofl]   [smile]  Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.