Author   Comment  
rldavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Refugee.png 
On May 8 Donald Trump, during a speech in Florida, asked the listeners what we should do with the refugees at the southern border. Someone yelled, "Shoot them!" Donald Trump laughed.

VM...OUTTHERE

Reply with quote  #2 
This is so well done. You have captured her emotion perfectly. Well done.
VM
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Vicki.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Oh my goodness Bob that is SO good! Wow! Great expression of misery and discomfort with a touch of bitterness, but about to cry I think. We are so privileged to be where we are and not affected in our own lives by living in such a bad state of affairs. Even as a joke it's so bad to hear those words "shoot them" as though they are not worth anything. So much hatred in this world and in this case it seems to be a hatred towards a whole race. Keep up this expression type of art, it sits well with you. [smile]   Rob 
rldavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks a lot Rob. I'm really bothered by what is happening to America. Runaway capitalists and power mad politicians are in control. I have posted some political art on Facebook. I think you are right. More might be in order.

bd
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Well done Bob. You have captured the desolation she must be feeling.  When it comes to refugees some people have no heart at all and they all deserve a chance to improve their lives.
Vivienne
rldavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you Vivienne. I expect humans to have more humanity.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.