Reply with quote  #2 
Looks like the Gators and Seminoles college football teams had a baby. Good job
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
That's really funny Don. Thanks.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Meticulous work Bob. Love him and I love his hairdo. He doesn't look cute, so bravo. (Please don't tell me you meant him to be cute lol) He probably was cute up until he reached the age of 7. :) (that's when I think children stop looking and being cute). His stance is bang on for what he's about to do as well. Those clouds look familiar, had quite a few up above lately. :) Rob
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
This is fantabulous Bob. I love everything about him, from his hairstyle, his protective gear even down to the toenails.  You have such super ideas. Even though he has a spear in his hand his face tells me that he won't really throw it but it is just a warning. Well done.
Vivienne

rldavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Rob and Vivienne. I think Vivienne might have nailed his expression. He's not cute but he doesn't look like he is about to do immediate damage. I'll keep working on fierce. The clouds came about as I was working on a new brush. It wasn't a cloud brush but this was too interesting to trash and even though some of the shapes are not cloud-like they were suggestive enough and I though they were cool.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #7 
I love the ponytail Robert, also the shading is really good. I posted yesterday and forgot to hit add reply. [rolleyes]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Suzette. I do that all the time. It seems simple.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.