Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
cbailey

Reply with quote  #1 
I have received via email an offer to upgrade to version 23 for $19 and then receive v24 when it comes out.  I would like to do this, but am not sure if it would work for me.  The computer with my version, 20.07. is not being used by me anymore.  I would need to put the v23 on a new computer.  Is that possible? 

Secondly, I tried registering with my email address and it says that there it does not recognize that email address.  I get emails from Pixarra regularly so I don't know why it doesn't recognize my email.

Third, I got the v20.07 as a Giveaway of the Day so does that disqualify me from the offer?

Thank you in advance.

cbailey
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi cbailey,

Yes you qualify for the offer! 

The email address is used for offers and newsletters and doesn't not automatically generate a login to the forum. But it looks like you figured that out since you did post here. 😉

Ken
cbailey

Reply with quote  #3 
I was able to post because I started a new account.  I forgot or didn't note the password of the old account and since it did not recognize my email I could not ask for a new password.
I'm wondering how the download of v23 would work without there being an old version in my computer.  The v20.07 is in a computer that isn't being used.
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
With the link provided in email you can upgrade within the old version installed.

Ken
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.