Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Moody Moon 1.jpg

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice job Robyn + I like the bg moon& city lights
Suzette

Reply with quote  #3 
Very nice Robyn, this helps me understand shading more and more. I also love the bg. I miss the storyline though. [wink]
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice job Robyn + I like the bg moon& city lights
Thanks very much Don. I did use filters on the BG to get that effect.  I'm posting the story about this soon as the edit didn't let me put it in under the picture.   There's no thumbnail for it yet either.  [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Very nice Robyn, this helps me understand shading more and more. I also love the bg. I miss the storyline though. [wink]
  Thanks a lot Suzette.  I'm not the best one to look to for the shading ya know  lol  but I'm so glad it has helped a little...  I will post the story soon. I 1st posted the pic to make sure it worked, then went into edit to add the storyline...  nothing happened. Now I see there is no thumbnail at all so I don't know what's going on.   [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
This is about bi-polar disorder.  Many years ago I had several friends with this problem and one wife in particular insisted that her husband always had a severe attack when the moon was full, and so did another friend about herself.  They would surely know, and with full moons coming around often I can only imagine the feelings as it came around each time.  These people suffering in this way don't only have the problem with the moon as they are constantly going into the depressive side of it, and the "manic" side arises at different times with different people. 
I know this doesn't look like a full moon, lol  ... but i think the filters warped it a bit.   I called it Moody moon because of the effect it has on the mood of these sufferers.  
I have spent untold hours upbuilding people with this disorder, and I could even get them laughing and joking and having a really happy time, and they always expressed how happy they felt, but the next day they would be right down again. It's a very serious problem.  Thanks for looking TB folk and I always look forward to your comments, and your ideas about what I draw.  ✻✿✻ Rob/yn   ♥  

rldavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Wow. Very good Rob. I can see the story in her eyes.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
Stunning Robyn.  She is simply beautiful  but her eyes tell a story of a great problem. There is a definite story here .  Her eyes remind me of someone I was once very close to who used to get that same look whenever depression was at its worst. It does happen during a full moon or often they think they don't need their medication any more and then BANG down they go.  Poor people. Your BG is also very appropriate.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Wow. Very good Rob. I can see the story in her eyes.

bd

Thanks a lot for the wow Bob, and I'm glad you think so.  Eyes are everything aren't they.  I just love to draw them, even though not realistic.   [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Stunning Robyn.  She is simply beautiful  but her eyes tell a story of a great problem. There is a definite story here .  Her eyes remind me of someone I was once very close to who used to get that same look whenever depression was at its worst. It does happen during a full moon or often they think they don't need their medication any more and then BANG down they go.  Poor people. Your BG is also very appropriate.
Vivienne
  Thanks for the 'stunning' comment Vivienne. I'm happy you like her. Yes any depression, not necessarily bi-polar, can bring about these types of expressions and it's so hard for them to handle life when in that state.  Thankfully there are various ways to help them.    ✻✿✻ Robyn   ♥   

steppenwolf

Reply with quote  #11 
I like it a lot,Robyn; and the background is great.

Duarte

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by steppenwolf
I like it a lot,Robyn; and the background is great.

Duarte
  Thanks very much Duarte, your thoughts are appreciated and I'm glad you like this.  I do try to branch out a little sometimes...  lol  [smile]  Robyn

spuddy

Reply with quote  #13 
I also lke it Robyn and yes the background is great
dave
Robyn

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
I also lke it Robyn and yes the background is great
dave
  Thanks so much Dave. I'm glad that you do... BGs for me can be hard at times.  In this one I did the curtains in a very rough brush style, and behind that I drew trees and buildings.  Then who knows what filter I used.  lol  [smile] Robyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.