Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #1 
Lost in a World of Words.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Cool nice work
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
I missed seeing your work lately. This one is excellent as usual.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
I love this Isla~
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi There Don, Bob and Suzette,

Many thanks for your comments - I thought it high time I posted something - it's been a while and started to think I would have to learn all over again.   But I do use Twisted Brush all the time on other things I am involved with.   Maybe with Winter coming all too soon I will be back to normal.    Haven't really had the time to comment on lots but do have quick looks on a regular basis.   Keep all your postings coming.   Once again thanks for looking.

Cheers Isla 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Wonerful work isla and I love it. Those rolling hilly words are amazing and I love your ladies and their clothing. Super! The pretty touch of red flowers is lovely.  It looks like they may be having a little thing with the wind, and that reminds me that I hate the wind blowing me about.  [rofl]  Not meant as a negative towards your pic of course. I get the strong winds 9 -12 months of the year now that I've moved closer to the sea.  (no sea views though [smile]  )  It's lovely to see you again and your work.  [smile]  Rob
wesleyfongchong

Reply with quote  #7 
wow ! <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_0 ! but how even ! ? <3 ^_^
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #8 
Hi There Wesleyfongchong,

Many thanks for your comments - I think all the exclaimation marks etc. meant you liked it.   Nice to hear from you.

Cheers Isla 
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Rob,

Good to hear from you again too.   I wouldn't have thought there was anywhere in Auckland closer to the sea - huge area is of course - with harbour and coastal areas east and west, but didn't think wind would be a great problem for that long.   Shame now you're living closer to the sea that you don't have a sea view - it would more than make up for any wind problems.   Now if you lived in Wellington - where I came from than you definitely would have more wind problems - but I have to say not as bad as one is led to believe.

Many thanks for your comments and for looking in.

Cheers Isla 
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #10 
This is truly amazing work Isla.  Love your people and their fashions, even the dalmation seems to be lost. Ilove the lady having an argument with her umbrella and battling against what seems to be a very strong wind.  I also love the rumpled look of the paper.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.