Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
rldavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Let Me Explain.png
Suzette

Reply with quote  #2 
Chuckle...this made me laugh Robert, especially with some of my latest work. As always, your work is amazingly clean and crisp and undeniably yours. 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Good one Bob it made me laugh too,now that's a cool looking bug, Mr Cool with the lady bugs lol.
rldavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Suzette. Glad I made you laugh. Kind words.[smile]

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
LOL. he is gorgeous Bob. Love everything about him. I'm a great fan of that green on his shoes and have quite a few things in and out of house.  You always draw shoes exceedingly well.  Your critters are amazing and this one is googly eyed cute!.   [smile]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Rob. I always appreciate and enjoy your comments. The green on the shoes was a late idea but once I saw it and tried that background tone I was happy. Hands, feet and shoes have always challenged me so I usually put them in so I'll get better supposedly with practice. On this one somehow the shoes sorted out pretty quickly. His lower left hand on this one was trial and error. I just about erased a hole in my monitor. I guess one out of six isn't bad.[smile]

bd

dave

Reply with quote  #7 
Jimmy Cricket, cool
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
I love all you characters Bob but really this one beats them all.  I love him, to bits especially his green shoes and I think he is making a play for all the lady bugs as he is really very handsome. His hand language says a lot about him too,  Top hand says well that where we will go and the bottom hand say well maybe not I  might have something else in mind.
Vivienne
rldavis

Reply with quote  #9 
Thank you Dave.

bd

rldavis

Reply with quote  #10 
Vivienne, thanks for your very kind words.[smile]

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Thank you Rob. I always appreciate and enjoy your comments. The green on the shoes was a late idea but once I saw it and tried that background tone I was happy. Hands, feet and shoes have always challenged me so I usually put them in so I'll get better supposedly with practice. On this one somehow the shoes sorted out pretty quickly. His lower left hand on this one was trial and error. I just about erased a hole in my monitor. I guess one out of six isn't bad.[smile]

bd

Lol don't put holes in your monitor! I have a confession Bob. I was trying to figure out what was meant by the hand shapings and now I realise that I forgot to read the title! I can see how that hand was difficult to master. :) R

teddybearcholla

Reply with quote  #12 
Love the whimsy!!
rldavis

Reply with quote  #13 
Thank you Barbara.[smile]

bd

Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #14 
Hi Bob,

Love this one and have kept an eye on your others and enjoy seeing them all but have not had time to comment.   Might get back to normal after Christmas/New Year.   A very personable bug.

Cheers Isla 
rldavis

Reply with quote  #15 
Thank you Isla. Looking forward to seeing your artwork again. Take a deep breath occasionally.[smile]

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.