Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
I'll be back.jpg Who does she think she is, snatching the fine weather away from us all whenever she feels like it. Cheeky thing, don't be fooled by her outward niceness though as she can bring murderouis unbalanced heat!   
In NZ it is never as hot as Oz or the USA eg, but many still suffer and it depends on our inner workings as to how well we do. But bring on the flowers every year, yay, so wonderful. Perennials, annuals, flowering trees, I'm in my element.  It's the "southeners" turn... Keep well TB folk.   ✻✿ ✻ Rob/yn   ♥ 

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice work it is a wonderful time to see all the flowering
Suzette

Reply with quote  #3 
Love everything about this Robyn, enjoy you stay in the south~
rldavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Wow, this is cool. I like it all. The stars are impressively unique. This last summer here was too hot. This winter hasn't been too bad over all. We have mostly firs around here so it stays somewhat green all year. With all the other vegetation, though, spring is remarkable.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
This is stunning Robyn.  Your flower queen is delightful and I lover her bright happy face. Great summertime pic and the background is fantastic too. One of your best.
Vivienne
COUNTRY KITTY

Reply with quote  #6 
Wow Robyn beautiful as always love your ladys. I think she is visiting Texas we had some winter weather last week. COUNTRY KITTY
Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice work it is a wonderful time to see all the flowering
Thanks Don. It's a bit mean her taking it away from you guys up there, but hey, it's our turn down here now. We will soon be losing her though., and will be cursing her and complaining about any extreme heat she brings with her as well.  [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Love everything about this Robyn, enjoy you stay in the south~
Thanks Suzette, I'm happy that you do. Oooops, ok I know it's confusing but she, the summer queen, left you guys in the north and came down to us here in the south for her annual visit. Sorry to confuse you and I should have mentioned a few more details. I live in NZ, not sure if you were up on that detail.  [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Wow, this is cool. I like it all. The stars are impressively unique. This last summer here was too hot. This winter hasn't been too bad over all. We have mostly firs around here so it stays somewhat green all year. With all the other vegetation, though, spring is remarkable.

bd
Thanks Bob for the wow, totally unexpected.  I drew most of this a few years back and can't remember what I used for the stars. I think the white areas may have had cartoon brushes involved.It sounds like you're in quite a good spot as many in the USA have so many extremes. Sometimes after a bad summer the winter can be a bit better than usual. I like the sound of those fir trees. Funny that our spring went pretty much un-noticed this year as it was ruined by extreme winds and rain. (in my area at least). We down here seem to have a complaint in all seasons  [rofl] I didn't even see any orange leafed trees in this past Autumn either!  [rofl] 

Well I just went and looked at the summary and I tried out 33 cartoon brushes!  lol  so i don't know what I ended up keeping for the picture.  It might be the cartoon jitter that I used for the stars, maybe.  [smile]  Rob

Robyn

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
This is stunning Robyn.  Your flower queen is delightful and I love her bright happy face. Great summertime pic and the background is fantastic too. One of your best.
Vivienne
  Thankls a lot Vivienne!  Yes she is Queen of summer with my type of flowers as her specialty  haha.  I should have posted this when she first took the summer away from the northerners and left them with their turn of the cold and damp.  Not to worry as we all continue to learn and love no matter where we are in the stream of time and weather.  [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTRY KITTY
Wow Robyn beautiful as always love your ladys. I think she is visiting Texas we had some winter weather last week. COUNTRY KITTY
Thanks for the wow and the continued love of my ladies Mary.  My, you sound as though your winter is slow in coming?  I do know that the seasons seem to be getting rather tardy these days. eg, when we end summer here and enter Autumn/fall, the summer weather can carry over into the fall by even 2 extra months.  One extreme year the entire 3 months of Autumn were like summer and the Asian people living here were calling it "the long hot summer".  That name reminds me of an old TV series. [smile] Robyn

shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #12 
Her eyes are fantabulous, Rob. She's a happy flower queen!

We had sleet last night. Enjoy your summer flowers.

Robyn

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
Her eyes are fantabulous, Rob. She's a happy flower queen!

We had sleet last night. Enjoy your summer flowers.

Thanks a lot for thinking so Rita. Yes, happy,happy times and they won't last of course as you have to have your turn too. Sleet always reminds me of the pony express poem that used to be around. Neither rain nor sleet nor snow... I've only seen sleet twice in my recall.  As the heat rises I might want some of yours.   [smile] Rob 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.