Author   Comment  
stillgolfing

Reply with quote  #1 
I have been up and running for a couple of weeks with 2 new Graphics programs (Affinity Photo and Paint Shop Pro 2019). I decided one headache wasn't enough (some people are buggers for punishment!) [smile]. Anyway, all joking aside both programs have one nice, easily accessible, feature - Copy from Clipboard. This is the one feature I in my photo manipulation cartoons will use most often. Could not find it in TB.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers Dave
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Dave,

TwistedBrush has quite a bit of clipboard support. Can you elaborate on where you want to copy the clipboard data to?

Generally image data is copied to the clipboard and then pasted elsewhere. From the Edit menu you can find commands for working with the clipboard. Also the Copy tool and the Paste tool allow working with the clipboard data interactively on your page. Also the Clips in TwistedBrush tie in with clipboard data.

Ken
stillgolfing

Reply with quote  #3 
Ken:

Thanks for your prompt and detailed reply.
I often create my PhotoTunes by using a photo I had taken previously as a background. Yesterday, I chose a background and copied it then tried to paste it into TB. Nothing happened (page remained blank) and I tried several times. Then I minimized TB and tried to drag and drop it directly from my Photos File (this method has worked in a couple of other programs). No luck. I will check out your suggestions and see where that leads. Possibly I am thinking it could be related to the other "default settings" issue ... maybe that resolved this issue also? I am going to check it out now.

Cheers, Dave 
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Dave, 

It could be related to the format of the data the other program placed on the clipboard.

To ensure copy and pasting is working, try to copy from within TB and then paste into a different page. This will at least let to check if paste copy and pasting is working.

Drag and drop of images in TwistedBrush is not supported.

Thanks,
Ken
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.