Author   Comment  
RLeibforth

Reply with quote  #1 
All TW programs are up-to-date. I have a Huion WH1409 tablet I use with TW Pro Studio with no problem. But it doesn't seem to work with any of the small Studio programs. When I use the pen, drawing in the center of the work area, what ink shows up is on the far right. Sometimes a straight horizontal line goes from mid-work area to the far right and disappears. Seems strange that it would work fine with Pro. Anyone experience this or have a work-around? Not a deal breaker for sure, love TW.

Bob
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Bob, 

This may be related to a compatibility mode setting for tablet operation that is exposed in Pro Studio. That setting isn't exposed in the smaller studio products. What version of Pro Studio did you try this with?

Thanks,
Ken
RLeibforth

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for responding, Ken. I use Pro Studio 24.04. Think all the smaller studio products are 2.17.

Bob
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Bob,

Those are the latest version of each. You might be able to adjust for this in your tablet settings. I will move this item into the problem reports section so that it will get the correct attention. It might be that the Studio products may need to expose some settings.

Thanks,
Ken
RLeibforth

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, Ken, will see if I can do anything with the tablet settings - that doesn't mess up Pro! If I manage to make progress I'll update this. In any event I enjoy all the programs, and do ok with a mouse on the smaller ones - pitiful as my talent is!

Bob
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.