Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Cool cat and cool work
Suzette

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Don [smile]
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
A really cool kitty Suzette.  Nice style and lines, and abstractual looking. He'd make a good ornament. I have some unusual ones in my house. Love the lamp, very ornamental.I'm not sure what he is focused on, waiting for a mouse to appear?  I view this as outside or inside as the coloured portion could be wallpaper inside, and outside it could be the garden. It looks really great!  [smile]
Suzette

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Robyn, he is focused on the little mouse on the backside, all that's visible of the mouse is it's tail just above my name.

Each, the cat (made from string) and the "flower bed" were created separately.

After finishing the "flower bed" which I used the pro mandala bloom then duplicated levels and various filters. I took it into solutions because I always like to see what undefined/finished pieces look like in box/cube form, for the fun of it.

In this case I liked the cut outs that particular step created. So I flipped it vertically and that provided the perfect spot/setting for the cat. Wa-La [smile]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Excellent Suzette. Especially the cat.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Robert [smile]
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
This is fantastic work Suzette, Looooooooove that gorgeous cat and I think he is waiting for a mouse to come out of that beautiful wallpaper, Really great all around/
Vivienne
Suzette

Reply with quote  #9 
Very glad you like it thanks Vivienne.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Thanks Robyn, he is focused on the little mouse on the backside, all that's visible of the mouse is it's tail just above my name.

Each, the cat (made from string) and the "flower bed" were created separately.

After finishing the "flower bed" which I used the pro mandala bloom then duplicated levels and various filters. I took it into solutions because I always like to see what undefined/finished pieces look like in box/cube form, for the fun of it.

In this case I liked the cut outs that particular step created. So I flipped it vertically and that provided the perfect spot/setting for the cat. Wa-La [smile]

Aw, I missed that wee tail Suzette.  lol  Thanks for the explanation. You put a lot of work into it. I wondered if your focused cat was done with strings, he looks really solid.   I also try the boxed look and it either suits it or it doesn't.  Really good going from you.  [smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.