Suzette

Reply with quote  #1 
string flowers and vase 2018.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice one I like the red flowres
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
Stunningly beautiful Suzette. I love it and those red flowers are really something especially the way you have them wrapped up in the strings.
Vivienne
Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Don I appreciate the comment. Happy you like them.

Vivienne, thank you, it "might" surprise you to learn the flowers are also made with the string brush. Easy enough to create one petal put it thru various filters then duplicate and position each petal into the shape of a flower, then duplicate until you have the desired number of flowers. So glad you like this [smile]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Great work Suzette. The flowers are amazing. At first glance I thought the flowers were clips. I'm impressed that they aren't.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Robert, I honestly never know what or where that string brush is going take my imagination. The flowers however, were a deliberate attempt with the string. Afterall, who wants an empty vase. [wink]
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Thank you Don I appreciate the comment. Happy you like them.

Vivienne, thank you, it "might" surprise you to learn the flowers are also made with the string brush. Easy enough to create one petal put it thru various filters then duplicate and position each petal into the shape of a flower, then duplicate until you have the desired number of flowers. So glad you like this [smile]

I thought you might have used the strings for the flowers Suzette and I also thought how much patience you have to put it all together the way you have.  I have done a few thing with the strings but I really need to be more patient in my designs and filtering.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Suzette! lol.   The flowers are so good and I thought of waxy flowers when I first saw them.  It's a beautiful art piece.  [smile]  Robyn
Suzette

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT

I thought you might have used the strings for the flowers Suzette and I also thought how much patience you have to put it all together the way you have.  I have done a few thing with the strings but I really need to be more patient in my designs and filtering.
Vivienne

Vivienne I have always enjoyed your pieces. Goodness gracious... I tried the luminous set the other day and I found out I have zero patience there. [smile]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #10 
Suzette, I have played with the strings again after seeing some of your work. I get some pretty designs and objects but nothing I could call a picture. I'd love to have your touch with them.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #11 
Robert, I have always been one to look at the clouds and see images, even the patterns in tile floors, granite countertops, marble heh even some carpets. But for the life of me, I have never been able to see the specific image within an optical illusion. Perhaps its because it puts restraints my imagination. I just finished one tonight that the end result is I felt unique but the start was a mess...lol I planned on posting both soon. 
Suzette

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Thanks Suzette! lol.   The flowers are so good and I thought of waxy flowers when I first saw them.  It's a beautiful art piece.  [smile]  Robyn

Thank you Robyn, they do look waxy to me as well. 
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #13 
Excellent. Artsy.
Suzette

Reply with quote  #14 
Nice to see you Rita, thank you for stopping by and commenting.[smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.