Author   Comment  
wesleyfongchong

Reply with quote  #1 
FebruFairy 9 RedCap
Another First time thru, and much few layers, but also, its because I've completed it how I would with ink pens .. I also cheated with the background, it's similar to 8 πŸ˜‹ .. She turned out unexpectedly differently okay from how I first thought planning it out, she wasnt actually meant to be lined art, but I just started and kept going and it all worked out okay <3 ^_^ !
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Wesley-Fong-Chong-s-Paint-Art-Stuff-505660506449313/photos/?tab=album&album_id=830289533986407

https://www.instagram.com/wezamuntkee/

09 RedCap.jpg 

Suzette

Reply with quote  #2 
I like how you did your background in this one. Nice drawing skills.
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Nice work
rldavis

Reply with quote  #4 
I like your line work.

bd

wesleyfongchong

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks ! mm ! line stuff is my fav, especially with real ink pens, I think I just automatically went to it to try and get some pix done, but also I wanted to see how it turns out and also it's due to finding a twistedbrush pen that reacted quite well, and learning to get used to the pens behaviour n reaction .. I love doing the cape scrabbly ends, and the iron boots πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ ^_^ <3 (and hair .. i .. luv drawing . xD lol ..
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Like the background in this one.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Very good line work going on there Wesley and nice multi colours.. I'm impressed. The cape ends and the boots show how much you love doing them. The cape ends are very interesting and the boots look nice and solid, and stylish too. [smile]  Robyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.