Reply with quote  #1 
Dome Rock Lake.gif 
rldavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Cool.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
You have great perspective in this one Don. Like it a lot.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Bob
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks V it is hard to get perspective right ,someone told me one time that my perspective was bad .
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
you did well on this one Don.  The further away the distance it should be lighter in colour and small mountains hills etc.  Also the sky is paler on the horizon and darker as you go up.  You seem to have got all the points in this. Keep it up.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks  V
Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Don I love this scene of yours. All those rocks inn water are great to see with all their textures. Super!  I saw your comment to Vivienne re bad perspective and I was told once that I was not an artist. He said that if you can't draw everything, meaning more than just my faces, then you are not an artist..  lol  well I have never considered myself as an artist anyway, but that kind of blew me away as I thought of all those artists of old who did only one type of art, portraits or scenes etc. Anyway you have now been told without a doubt that your perspective is Good!  [smile] Robyn
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #9 
Thank you Robyn, It was the artist that  taught me how to do the copper art work ,He would not have that good of perspective too sometimes .Copper art is hard to do,Most good artist can only do one type of art it takes that long to get that good ,You are a artist Robyn I like your faces you do good work .
Robyn

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Thank you Robyn, It was the artist that  taught me how to do the copper art work ,He would not have that good of perspective too sometimes .Copper art is hard to do,Most good artist can only do one type of art it takes that long to get that good ,You are a artist Robyn I like your faces you do good work .
  That's so nice of you Don, thank you.  Yes he would not have good perspective I imagine, same as the one who said the above to me was not at all a great artist.  [rofl][smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.