Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
Distant Hills 1.jpg 
rldavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Your work keeps improving and I see a lot of things I like. You are figuring out the trees. Both are good. I especially like the one on the right.[thumb] Well, in North America it's on the right.[wink]

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Cool V you are improving I like it alot
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Very pretty trees Vivienne. What a lovely peaceful scene. I always love hills, and along with water and greenery, plus your very beautiful clouds, what more could we want for a nice day in the country, apart from picnic food that is. Robyn.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Your work keeps improving and I see a lot of things I like. You are figuring out the trees. Both are good. I especially like the one on the right.[thumb] Well, in North America it's on the right.[wink]

bd

Thanks Bob for your kind comment. Much appreciated.  Now you have me confused re left and right in Aust do you mean the big tree on the left or the ones on the opposite bank on the right. lol 
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Cool V you are improving I like it alot

Thanks Done, I appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Very pretty trees Vivienne. What a lovely peaceful scene. I always love hills, and along with water and greenery, plus your very beautiful clouds, what more could we want for a nice day in the country, apart from picnic food that is. Robyn.

Thanks Robyn for your kind comment. Truly appreciate it.  It would be lovely if we could all get together for a delightful picnic.  All things are possible.
Vivienne
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #8 
All-around, tranquil scene. I like the slight tilt in the foremost tree that's situated on the left side of the painting (second tree from the left).  The distant hills are nicely done.

I would like top have lunch here.

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
All-around, tranquil scene. I like the slight tilt in the foremost tree that's situated on the left side of the painting (second tree from the left).  The distant hills are nicely done.

I would like top have lunch here.

Thanks Rita for your encouraging comment, much appreciated. Glad you like the way I angled the tree too.  We will have lunch one day and all get together too.
Vivienne
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Viviene,

Lovely nice job on the hills and reflections of trees in water.   Great sky too.

Cheers Isla 
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla Burridge
Hi Viviene,

Lovely nice job on the hills and reflections of trees in water.   Great sky too.

Cheers Isla 

Thanks Isla for your lovely encouraging comment. Appreciate it lots.
Vivienne
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT

Thanks Rita for your encouraging comment, much appreciated. Glad you like the way I angled the tree too.  We will have lunch one day and all get together too.
Vivienne

If not on Earth, in Heaven.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.