Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi there Ken or Yana. 

This one here...
http://www.pixarra.com/forum.html?p=post%2Fand-shes-still-bringing-me-cookies-9884143%3F

I had another one like this as it had a smiley face in my comments under the picture, but the smiley face showed in the thumbnail and that's all that showed. Ken couldn't fix it.

I just need to know what I've done wrong this time so that I can avoid it in the future.

I removed my 3 lined story to see if that fixed it and it didn't, and now I can't replace my story. The words show when I paste it in but it still will not save it there.

I also removed only the little hearts and flower by my name and that didn't fix it either, plus I've used those before and there were no problems.  

Are you able to put the story back for me and make the picture show in the thumbnail,  or even one or the other? Thanks so much if you can. Story below... My regards, Rob/yn

There she is, larger than life (literally and I can't change it as I've lost my layerlol) checking on her granny to make sure she's alright and bringing the cookies as usual, but a surprise was in store for her, granny will never be alright again.  ... Rob/yn ♥✿♥

Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
I don't see a reason. Maybe it's a glitch in the app.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Yana. 
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Closing this report since it is being tracked in a different topic.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.