Author   Comment  
methodman

Reply with quote  #1 
I have been studying the guide, but I can't follow the figure that shows you how to add paper.  I know about the paper layer, but how can I access the Papers and textures?  

Also do certain brushes automatically bring in paper or is that always a picked preference?

Thanks
methodman

Reply with quote  #2 
Are there any markers that can change the size based on pressure?  I tried quite a few of the artsets and didn't find any?
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
Is this the one?  If not I'm sure someone will be along with the right one.  [smile]  Robyn

paper tb.jpg 

methodman

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Robin, For some reason I am not getting the paper panel to show up.Instead   Next to the paintbrush part is the tool sections parts there is no break for the paper type when I click on the paper layer.  Could my version of TB be acting up?

Attached Images
png TB Paper not showing up.png (364.38 KB, 2 views)

rldavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Just to add information, my paper selector doesn't show either. I'm running 24.04. I did a reset all and it didn't help. I know it was there at some point. I don't know when it disappeared.

bd
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
Paper settings can be found in the menu Page > Set Paper Type.
methodman

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Ken that worked.  I was trying to follow the original TB manual, which has made some undocumented changes?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.