Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
Billowing clouds.jpg Except for the leaves I used only one brush Styled Oil 1 and no blender. Thanks for looking
rldavis

Reply with quote  #2 
This is great. I think this looser style fits you well.

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Like Bob said this looser style is a nice fit. You have a little Monet style going on cool sky.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
A beautiful scene Vivienne and so different for you. I like this style and your use of that brush is very good. I find those sort of brushes so hard to make the result look  good. I like that sky and the reflection of it in the water. I also like the little contrast between trees and the landscape. Good going!  [smile] Rob
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
This is great. I think this looser style fits you well.

bd

Thanks Bob I really appreciate your lovely comment.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Like Bob said this looser style is a nice fit. You have a little Monet style going on cool sky.

Thanks Don, I don't know about Monet, I would love to be to paint like him. Appreciate your great comment.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
A beautiful scene Vivienne and so different for you. I like this style and your use of that brush is very good. I find those sort of brushes so hard to make the result look  good. I like that sky and the reflection of it in the water. I also like the little contrast between trees and the landscape. Good going!  [smile] Rob

Thanks Robyn, Glad you like what I have done. That is one of my favourite brushes and I love it for the sky as it blends in with other colours so well.  Your comments are always appreciated.
Vivienne
spuddy

Reply with quote  #8 
lovely ..so glad you you hung the blender up on the hook there is so much more life and vigour in these
Dave
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for your comments Dave, much appreciated.  Haven't hung up the blender for good as I find it a valuable brush.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.