Author   Comment  
Sandra Chung

Reply with quote  #1 
2018 has been a year of ummm list of unfortunate events.

I had a total knee replacement (old injury, finally had to be fixed) 5 months into recover, A learner driver t-boned our car at speed on the passenger side, where I was sitting.  Other than some whiplash, and a mild concussion, it set my Knee rehab back several months,

With stubbornness and perseverance, I recovered well before my physio thought I would. ...  Then I caught pneumonia.  That took about 3 months to recover from (getting my fitness levels back to where they were when I went to Broome.)

I was getting back to being able to ride my stationary bike for 30 minutes non-stow, twice a day.... then for some bizarre reason, I started having seizures.  I was getting up to 11 a day, and had a stay in the hospital.  According to MRI and CT, there's nothing wrong, and it's not epilepsy (they had me hooked up to an EEG with a camera to record it).

So, right now, I'm having the symptoms medicated away (I'm a bit groggy, but at least not having seizures) but we have yet to find out what the cause is.

With luck, 2019 will be a much better year for me.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Sandra,

Sorry to hear about the rough year you have had, indeed wishing you a smoother 2019!  Thanks for keeping us updated!

Ken
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow. Tough year. I hope you are on the way back to normal.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
You take care of yourself Sandra! I do hope they can find the cause of those seizures. Here's hoping 2019 will definately be better for you.

Suzette
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.