• RobertLeeDavis
    7zes9k7zyq0gkahr.png
    Attachment
    Rooster (292K)
  • Ralph
    A beautiful solid, strong bird. Great painting Bob.
    I still have the mark on my leg, where one of theses guys used his spur.
    Darn thing ambushed me! He had that exact crazy looking eye :’(
    Ralph
  • shutterbuggy
    What a regal rooster! He looks wise and stern. Excellent, as always, Bob.

A++

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • Don Decker
    they are cool looking birds,had some as pets,good job,Don
  • Vivienne
    If I didn't know better Bob I would say you had been in my china cabinet. Many years ago my Dad bought me a huge venetian glass rooster who looks just like this. I was the only one allowed to go in and collect the eggs. He would attack everyone else.
    Vivienne
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thanks everyone. I had fun with this and it came out like my original mental image. The colors are bolder than my usual. Maybe I'm learning? Ralph, that eye is kinda weird.

bd
  • Ralph

Wow! Don you had a Rooster as a pet.
    How did you tame it? I have known a few, but they were all quite aggressive birds :-O
    Ralph :-|
  • Robyn
    I love this bird Bob. I can't help smiling at his expression as he has, to me, a slightly disconcerted look in his eye. I like the bold colours too as they do come in bold colours. Roosters usually crow every morn' at day break and annoy all the tired people... :) Rob
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I'm glad he entertained you Rob. There are a couple in the neighborhood. Just far enough away.

bd
  • Don Decker
    It took time I let it get to know me,Don
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!