Blob Studio v2.10 Release!
TwistedBrush Blob Studio 2.10 is now available and can be downloaded from the Pixarra website at
What's New In 2.10
* Added - Quick Command panel now avialable from the View menu!
* Added - 5 User ArtSets added with the ability to save (and delete with right mouse click) brushes in them.
* Added - Brush Effects panel available allowing for full brush editing!
* Added - Full Screen (hide panels) feature. Hotkey F3.
* Added - Move Page to Page 1 added as a menu item in Page Explorer.
* Added - Tracing Paper support added.
* Added - Brush tool menu item
* Added - UI Color Themes, Light, Light Gray and Slate added.
* Added - Internal addition: Brush effect "Reload Shape" to allow for high quality shape rotation.
* Added - Internal addition: Brush effect "VM Percentage 1000" to allow value modification up to 1000 percent.
* Added - Internal addition: Brush effects "Snap X" and "Snap Y" to snap dabs to an alignment.
* Added - Internal addition: Brush effect "Bristle Uniform"
* Improved - Drawing tablet quality improvement to never automatically revert a stroke to compatibility mode!! Compatibility mode results in curved lines being much less smooth.
* Improved - Layer count increased to 10 on normal or high resolution displays.
* Improved - Tools now have unique cursors when active.
* Improved - Some performance improvement when moving pages in the Page Explorer
* Improved - 4 additional backup versions of each page will now be saved. (.bak1, .bak2, .bak3 and .bak4). These are only manually accessible from the Windows File Explorer.
* Improved - Lines are subpixel centered to allow for more consistent results.
* Improved - For modal dialogs pressing Enter while in a text entry field will result in the Ok button.
* Improved - For modal dialogs pressing Esc while in a text entry field will result in the Cancel button.
* Improved - Code signing the install program for greater protection and ease to installation.
* Changed - Reduced time threshold for non-dynamic tool shortcut key press to 220 millisec.
* Changed - Drawing tablets are always treated as absolutely positioned even if set to relative in the tablet control panel.
* Changed - Allow 3 columns of brushes in ArtSets
* Changed - Default behavior for Tools is non-dynamic
* Changed - Underlying tools migrated to current Windows.
* Changed - Removed dependency on directplay therefore legacy components don't need to be enabled for Windows 10.
* Changed - Updated dialog sizes to account for modern Windows frame padding.
* Fixed - Updated links in the Help menu for the new support center and forum
* Fixed - Drawing a single dab at position 0,0 was not working.
* Fixed - When switching applications at times the key selections where not cleared resulting in color picker actions when not intended.
* Fixed - Handling of Alt, Shift and Ctrl keys has been changed to address issues of those keys incorrectly being detected as pushed.
* Fixed - Compatibility with Microsoft Input Panel has been resolved. Easier to run on tablet PCs now.
* Fixed - Crash if showing Windows desktop when the Select Brush panel was active.
Great Ken! I take it that e-mails with a reg code will be sent out to ones like myself who has bought version 1 only a week or so ago?
that is correct.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the Pixarra forum!
Share Brushes and ArtSets
Mezmind and Everything Else
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2018 Pixarra Forum