• Ken Carlino
    Another Liquid Studio object.

yflpvx3yq6v0u6n1.jpg

I'm happier with the axe but posting this one anyway.

Ken
    Attachment
    liquid studio pawn (20K)
  • Don Decker
    looks good , I think Kasparov would like it too
  • Ken Carlino
    Thanks Don! I hear Kasparov is coming out of retirement to play in a blitz competition in St. Louis. Should be interesting.
  • Vivienne
    I like this Ken. I actually love the liquid brushes.
    Vivienne
  • Ken Carlino
    Thanks Vivienne!

Ken
  • Robyn
    So precise looking and so smooth Ken. Neat BG too. This lil pawn is really a king... Love the shade and light, and the rich brown.
    You can't really compare the 2 objects as they are so different. Each from a different subject. O:) Rob
  • dave
    looks cool,like its floating in air, if i had done it, one it wouldnt have come out that well(someday hopefully) i think i would have had the very top slightly above the base with some small flame coming out ,like it was landing, of course then it wouldnt be a pawn, and of course you didnt ask me how i would have done it,...im smiling as i write this cause im over tried and im being silly, i like the picture
  • Ken Carlino
    Thanks Rob and thanks for the comments on the background! Liquid Studio doesn't have filters so one can realize how easy it can be to become dependent on them when they are missing.

Dave, thanks for your feedback, it's a nice narrative. :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!