• Ken Carlino
    TwistedBrush Pro Studio 23.06 is now available and can be downloaded from the Pixarra website at

http://www.pixarra.com/download.html

Here is what's new in 23.06

• Improved - The Alpha Lum layer mode is more vibrant. Matches Luminance Studio.
    • Improved - Installer is signed for greater security.
    • Changed - License system changed.
    • Changed - Trial changed to a restricted image size model with no expiration.
    • Changed - In the Brush Select Dialog when in Edit mode after selecting Copy ArtSet To Shortcuts the dialog will exit.
    • Changed - Underlying tools migrated to current Windows.
    • Changed - Removed dependency on directplay therefore legacy components don't need to be enabled for Windows 10.
    • Changed - Updated dialog sizes to account for modern Windows frame padding.
    • Fixed - Compatibility with Microsoft Input Panel has been resolved. Easier to run on tablet PCs now.
    • Fixed - Tool Select Quick Commands were not working.
    • Fixed - When switching applications at times the key selections where not cleared resulting in color picker actions when not intended.

Enjoy!

Ken Carlino
    Pixarra
  • Ken Carlino
    It's important to note that the license system has changed in 23.06. If you have a perpetual or version 23 license you will need to use a new license key. Email has been sent out with your new license key for those with a perpetual or version 23 license.

Ken
  • SNM
    "Fixed - Compatibility with Microsoft Input Panel has been resolved. Easier to run on tablet PCs now."

Very much appreciated, it really dose make life on a tablet a lot nicer.
  • Edmundo Lopez
    I'm confused I downloaded version 23.06, and entered the key that was sent to me, but it tells me it's an invalid key... I have an old version of TB, version 20.1 I believe, I don't know it that has anything to do with it.... had download that version again since I lost it on a reformat to my computer... I was able to download the old version again, with the old key I had... I did send you an email stating that I couldn't but I did manage, what I can't get to work is this tree program you offered for signing in to the forum it gives me an error massage 79ergbl7feraddk1.jpg... also the luminance studio I get the same message...
    Attachment
    Capture10 (14K)
  • Ken Carlino
    Great to hear SNM!
  • Ken Carlino

Unfortunately, Tree Studio v1 has a dependency on directplay. This was addressed in Tree Studio v2.

Ken
  • Karen Marshall
    I have an android phone but it say's I need an app to open the exe file, do you know of one.
  • surov
    Hi Ken,

I forgot to thank you, this is unforgivable.
    So, Ken, thanks for the very useful update for me!
    A special thank you for...
    > Improved - The Alpha Lum layer mode is more vibrant. Matches Luminance Studio.
    and
    > Changed - In the Brush Select Dialog when in Edit mode after selecting Copy ArtSet To Shortcuts the dialog will exit.

Surov
  • Ken Carlino
    Hi Surov, you're welcome and thank you too for all your valuable feedback and troubleshooting that you do!

Ken
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!