• stillgolfing
    How do I install my older version of TB (V19.18) on another PC? Main PC finally bit the bullet so need to install TB on backup PC. Have key #, but can't find copy of installer.

Thanks, Dave

• stillgolfing
    Thanks Spuddy (Dave?). Got TB downloaded and installed OK. Slow to follow up as having issues with several programs not running properly in Win10. Not just Legacy Apps, but also Win Store Apps that I used in Win8 on this PC, which are having issues in Win10.
    This is a "Clean" install of Win10 as this Laptop PC now has a new SSD drive . Would have preferred to have stayed with Win8 on this machine.( after 4 years I was sorta getting used to it) but HP's recovery discs failed and they wanted $125 for the fixed/updated version. Figured I might as well spend that money on Win10. So far that decision appears to be a bummer!:(

Now looking at desktop PC's to replace the old XP driven one that just failed. Lasted 12 years so can't complain about that Unit.

Cheers, Dave
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!