• stillgolfing
    Ken:
    Any upgrade or perpetual Iicense deals coming up for existing users? I didn't take advantage of the last PL offer as you had just created your new "Support Site" ... so when I saw that, I figured it was "game over dude" and I would be wasting my money (true story! ;) )
    Cheers, Dave
  • Ken Carlino
    There isn't one scheduled yet but that doesn't mean one won't come up soon. I will keep it in mind.

Ken
  • marion
    Hi Ken,
    It seems everyone thats a member for a long time has received a new key for studio pro but i did not. Can you please send me the key as mine says invalid.
    Thanks,Marion
  • evielouise
    Well I had a problem maybe 1 year ago and lost money Now I took a change and thought I would trust again looks like it was another wrong move (but I hope not ) I ordered and pay for your BLACKFRIDAY deal of $49"Bundle" just for a try out and POOF! I keep getting the run around ticket has been processed etc etc please look into this for me yours truly Evelyn Abasta
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Try this email to resolve license and key problems: support.pixarra.com

bd
  • evielouise
    No help there it's as if everyone left the lights might be on but there's nobody home
  • Don Decker
    nothing so far at ,I called blue <a href="http://snap.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">snap.com</a> they gave me my key for 23 but I need my 23.06 key# so I can run it on my new computer , all they see is the one for 23 ,Don
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!