• theladarks77
    I have been tryign to create a new brush from a .png images, like have have done in Sketchbook Prp amd Gimp. If oany one could help me, I will be very gratefull.

Thank You
  • Spuddy
    I am assuming this is the sort of brush you are trying to make as it is the sort of thing in gimp..if not you will need to explain exactly what you are looking to make
    load png image into TB ......open the clips panel..(.VIEW ...TOGGLE CLIPS.....) select a clear bank....using slider ie bank no 1 2 3 or whatever.
    if the image is the whole layer just (EDIT.... COPY LAYER) if not and you want just part of it select copy tool (shortcut Q in windows) then using right mose button select the area you want........then just click on an empty slot in the clips panel.. the image should appear.
    you now have that forever unless you delete it.(you can also use it with the paste tool )
    to use it as a brush ......clic on the black triangle far right of a brush in the brush set you have visable on the left of the interface...and expand the ..ART PRO set ...by clicking the plus sign and choose ..............art pro -image brush .....try them all out they have brush controls that you can play with
    Hope this is clear and is what you needed..Dave
    amt30t9kx6dotu7i.jpg
    Attachment
    image brush (295K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!