• Convinced
    x2j95nxi89xgd94i.jpg
    fmk70dx7cmuoyo19.jpg
    i85p4rdidv2h9k7d.jpg
    Just a small selection of my work. This a very tiny selection as I'm traditionally a sculptor, ceramatist and painter.
    This from the mundane to the insane.
    Take a look.[img][/img]
    Attachments
    A Moment in time (60K)
    Dissapation of the Mind (275K)
    Uncle Bill (106K)
  • Robyn
    Very interesting work and ideas Convinced! I think of alien type critters in the top one, and the 2nd one of the mind is so well portrayed and I'm sure many would say,"that's my mind right now" ! As for Uncle Bill, you have a real talent there. You've captured his aging look beautifully. That is so neat to be able to sculpture! :)
  • Convinced
    Thanks Robyn. I was a little bit worried that some of it might be too weird for some tastes. I tend towards abstraction although i had a traditional art education.
  • Vivienne
    I must say I like your abstract works, Convinced. Most of all I love your uncle Bill, this is really brilliant work. Love the variety you have shown us.
    Vivienne
  • Robyn
    I like being able to see things in abstract art Convinced. What we are trained for doesn't always become the most integral part of us. What we really are can flow out if we let it. I believe in relax and start drawing, and then be amazed at what ensues. :)
  • Spuddy
    out of the abstacts the first one is the better of the two and works well because the foregrond is linked to the background by the reflection.......the second one is a bit too random.and unconnected for me ...and uncle bill is great
    dave
  • Convinced
    Number 2 is the state of my brain at the moment.
    Thanks for looking
  • Don Decker
    I like uncle Bill,good composition and use of space,Don
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Interesting abstracts. The portrait is great. You made him a real person.

bd
  • shutterbuggy
    Aw . . . Uncle Bill looks like a nice guy.

Lots of energy in the abstracts.

Happy painting,
    Rita
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!