• Isla
    4hhq66abgzpxaghz.jpg
    To Ken, Rob, Ralph, Vivienne, Rita, Dave, Bob etc. etc.
    I have not had time to post any artwork lately or to make any comments but have kept my eye out on artwork posted from everyone. However I do hope you all have a great Christmas and that all will go well for you all in the New Year.
    I see you have not been on the website for a while Ken I do hope all is well with you and your family?

Cheers Isla
    Attachment
    Isla's Christmas Card (265K)
  • Robyn
    Isla how lovely! That's you I reckon, and it's so nice to see you. Your card it beautifully made as all your work is, and I thank you for your kind thought. I hope you can stop being so busy and enjoy the stat holidays and see the new year arrive all relaxed and feeling at peace. Hopefully you will be able to share more art later. :) Robyn
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Isla, thank you. I've missed you and your artwork. I wish the best for you always and especially for the Holidays.

bd
  • Don Decker
    Hope you have a good one,Don D
  • Convinced
    A very Merry Christmas to you and all the wonderful people on this forum.
  • Vivienne
    Thank you Isla for your kind thoughts. If that is your photo, it is almost as I imagined you. Thanks for that.I hope you enjoy your holidays and have a lovely rest. Look forward to seeing your delightful work again soon.
    Love
    Vivienne
  • Isla
    Hi There All,

Yes Rob and Vivienne - It is definitely me in the flesh. Not sure how you may have imagined me Vivienne but maybe good to know almost there. Have a great Christmas all.

Cheers
  • Ralph
    thank you a merry Christmas to you too.
    Cheers Ralph
  • surov
    Merry Christmas to all.

Surov
  • shutterbuggy
    I just saw this, Isla. Thanks for the lovely Christmas greeting. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

I wish you a happy and healthy New Year!

Rita
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!