• gmon
    I was searching for a program like kai's and found a thread in another forum that mentioned Pixarra having a brush like that, but I can't find anything like it in the program, can someone tell me which brush it is? thanks very much
  • RobertLeeDavis
    In the Filter drop-down menu there is a selection 'Distort.' That has the different warp filters available. That will probably get you closer to what goo does than anything you can get with a brush.

bd
  • gmon
    thanks, I needed to push hair in a photo for fullness, which of course I could do with Kai's, and still have kpt effects filters in an old copy of psp, but it's hard to work with in Windows 7, and was looking for an easier way to do it, but this isn't made for that since it wants to paint, not push existing color, so I guess I will have to go back to the drawing board. Thanks again
  • Robyn
    Hi gmon. have you had a play with the various blenders to see if some of those will do the trick? I have used some in the past to expand certain things, but don't have time to look at the moment. O:) Robyn
  • Spuddy
    use the tool bar warp right click to operate try all the options to find what suits your needs
    the spikes were set to drag the rest set to rubber
    j216bc0uwt8m4w4d.jpg
    Attachment
    warped (152K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!