• Sneaks
    Is anyone else having a problem with support tickets not being taken care of? I've been waiting three days now for a missing license key. :( . Thanks. Email to Ken C. bounced as did support. I did successfully get a ticket in but I'm still waiting and have work I'd like to get done. Thanks!!!!!!
  • RobertLeeDavis
    There have been problems lately. I gave a couple of people Ken's email. No one has confirmed that he has responded. I sent an email to him earlier from work, so I can let you know tomorrow what I get back.

bd
  • Sneaks
    Thanks Robert- I hope everything is ok with him. I thought I had his email but it bounced. Last Microsoft update seems to have made my TB very unstable and I need to download it again. Hope all is well with you and yours. Merry Christmas!!
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I checked my email. Nothing bounced back but no response either. I'll let you know if that changes. Wish I could help more.

bd
  • Sneaks
    Issue resolved!!! Thanks so much Ken!!! Merry Christmas!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!