• RobertLeeDavis
    hf1ms479iecgxfuh.png
    Attachment
    The Tree (401K)
  • Robyn
    Bob, nice style! It's a very unusual tree and I'm imagining I can see an eye looking at me sideways from the foliage. I love all your greens here, so soft and delicate on the water and hills. :) Rob
  • shutterbuggy
    A magnificent storybook tree! I would like to have lunch here.

Happy painting,
    Rita
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thanks Rob and Rita. Rob, if there's an eye in there I didn't put it there. This picture has been sitting on an old computer for 3 or 4 years at least. It was about half done. I'm not sure why I stopped but I lost track of what brushes I used for the leaf outline and leaves and the tree bark and I didn't want to wreck it by faking it. I finally found the line brush then I cut and pasted the 4 layers of bark into the little bit I had left there. 90% satisfied - 100% content that I finally finished it.

bd
  • Robyn
    90% is still good for satisfaction Bob. :)
  • Vivienne
    Beautiful work Bob. I love that magnificent tree and can imagine hiding in all that greenery.
    Vivienne
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thanks Vivienne.
    bd
  • evielouise
    I have no idea if I'm doing this right
    mat7xb0e4vuplj1c.jpg
    Attachment
    signs of winter (101K)
  • Robyn
    You posted your picture well Evie, but it's in Bob's thread. You need to click on "start a new discussion" (it's in red) on the left of the page, near the top. Then post it again and it will come up in a thread of your own, then we can comment on it. Sorry about that, but you still did good in that it came through in the bigger size. Well done there. :) Robyn
  • Vivienne
    I love this Evielouise and I think if you follow Rob's help you will be fine.
    Vivienne
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I like it. It is welcome here.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!