• RobertLeeDavis
    8pi49xo2t76sl593.png
    Attachment
    Yellow Cat (286K)
  • Robyn
    What has your cat been up to Bob. I like the stripes which put me in mind of other types of cats in the wild. They do love to get in a tangle I know, wool, string, toilet paper, whatever they can get hold of. Nice bit of string work going on? or was it something else that you used. It looks quite decorative on his legs and tail. The green BG looks great and sets him off beautifully. :) Rob
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Thanks Rob. I didn't consider the tangled string idea. I was doing some TB file organization and came across a string brush that I had modified and used a few years ago. I tried it out and this cat showed up. I just kept going. I kept it simple since those string brushes don't allow much accuracy - for me anyway.

bd
  • Vivienne
    Poor Kitty Bob. Looks as though he walked into a huge spider web. I hope he left the spider behind. Love his stripes and that green background is just right for the colour. Love it.
    Vivienne
  • shutterbuggy
    This makes me smile.

Happy stringing,
    Rita
  • RobertLeeDavis
    I'm glad it got a smile. Thanks Rita.

bd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!