• John Dixon
    i had not used my twisted brush pro studio or my tree studio in a few weeks as I was traveling. when I started working on a previous project, I clicked on my tool short cuts on the left hand side. when i did, the tool name disappeared and the box just had a number in it. i clicked on all the boxes and they did the same. I thought something is wrong so I reset everything in the file menu. when I did, there was a message saying that my page size can not be adjusted in the trial version. and there were boxes asking me if i wanted to try, buy or put in my product key. I had just bought tree studio and payed for an up grade in pro studio to the version which has tree studio , paint studio etc all integraded into pro studio this year. I sent several emails but no one has responded. according to the web site, if i had version 23 (which i did, i would receive a new product key by email but I havent) I went ahead and bought the perpetual license and received the new key but I keep getting message saying invalid key. I uninstalled pro studio and tree studio and downloaded the newest version and put the new key for my life time upgrade perpetual license key and it says invalid key. Whats wrong? help please
  • RobertLeeDavis
    John, I'm not sure why Ken is doing a poor job of responding to these problems. If you don't have it, try this email .

bd
  • Don Decker
    good luck with it, try the email hope that will do it,Don
  • RobertLeeDavis
    Here's another email address that might work: support.pixarra.com

bd
  • Robyn
    I can't help John, but I'm commenting to bring your request back up to the top of the 1st page.. O:) Robyn

PS did you use this support ticket? http://support.pixarra.com/support/tickets/new
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Pixarra forum!

Feel free to look around, read posts and view images. Create an account to share some of your own thoughts or artwork, it's Free!